Mixing your unique formula
Specialized Liquid Compounding
From scale-up to product transfers, Silgan Unicep can support the production of your specialized liquid or gel product. Working within an FDA and cGMP environment, we ensure that quality ingredients are received from our approved suppliers. Our manufacturing methods help to create a smooth process from start to finish, ensuring your product’s chances for success by improving speed to market.
The quality and consistency of the products we manufacture on your behalf will support your brand every time. Our experienced technicians and scientists ensure the highest standards are met and maintained.
We have a fully validated USP (United States Pharmacopeia) Purified Water system for all of our cleaning, sanitization, and mixing of products. Our water purification system has ongoing monitoring and testing on a defined frequency. It includes a pre-filtration of city water, a deionization system to remove the minerals, and process filtration to remove bacteria.
- MaxiLab Small batch/R&D batches 1-5 liters
- Olsa 150 batches 50 to 200 liters
- Olsa 1000 batches 300 to 1000 liters
- Lee 1000 Gallon Mixer
- Product only comes into contact with 316 Stainless Steel
- Jacketed vessel – heat or cool system
- Operating pressures from full vacuum up to 25 PSI
- Mixing and dispensing viscosities from 1 to several million Cps
- Clean in-place/sanitize in-place system
- Proportional tip speed for easy scaling of mixes
- Powder/liquid injection systems maintain closed environment
- Pressure dispensing system
- All functions computer controlled
Complete Supply Chain Management
- Material management
- Testing/releasing of raw materials
- Manufacturing bulk materials
- Shipping of final goods
Industry leading packaging solutions for reagents, buffers, and diluents. We are FDA registered, ISO13485:2016 certified, and cGMP compliant.
Silgan Unicep provides unique packaging options for product applications for companion animals, farm animals, and animal diagnostics.
Silgan Unicep has over 25 years of experience in mixing and packaging hygiene, whitening, and in-office oral care products.
Offering manufacturing and packaging services to support your growing portfolio of consumer healthcare products.